Lindfield Primary Academy recognises that children learn best when they feel happy, secure, confident and valued.
All children will be given the opportunity to achieve their full potential through equal access to the National Curriculum.
Our academy will:
- Provide a positive, welcoming and secure environment for each child.
- Respond appropriately to individual children’s needs.
- Encourage children to do their best at all times and recognise and celebrate success in everyone.
- Encourage children to take care of their surroundings and others around them.
- Plan and provide a wide range of opportunities through our creative curriculum supported by our Academy Values.
- Inform parents of their child’s progress at regular intervals.
- Provide parents with a summary of what their child will learn in class.
- Advise parents promptly of any changes which may affect their child.
The parents/carers will:
- Ensure their child attends school.
- Ensure their child arrives at school on time.
- Inform the academy promptly in the event of an absence.
- Support their child’s learning at school and attend parent’s consultation evenings.
- Ensure contact details are up to date.
- Encourage their child to participate fully in academy activities and support their child to complete homework tasks.
- Provide the academy with any information relevant to their child’s education.
The child will:
- Follow the Good Behaviour Code and our values.
- Respect other people’s property and our academy.
- Be polite and friendly.
- Be helpful and kind.
- Be honest.
- Complete the homework tasks/challenges that are set.
- Always try their best and persevere with challenges.