Our principles of assessment
- Assessment puts the child at the centre of their learning.
- Assessment is at the heart of high quality teaching and learning for all pupils.
- Assessment is manageable, purposeful, accessible and time-efficient.
- Our assessment framework values professional judgement, dialogue and a common language.
- Assessment objectives set consistently high expectations for learners.
- Assessment judgements are recorded using a variety of strategies, supported with a range of evidence.