Lindfield Primary Academy is a happy and friendly academy focused on learning in a fun and engaging environment for our 4-11 year old learners.
I would like to welcome you on behalf of our academy. We hope that you will be both informed and excited about what is going on at Lindfield Primary Academy.
Our children are polite, respectful, well behaved and proud. We have a well resourced academy where high expectations, good teaching and a dedicated staff mean each child, as an individual, is able to access support and challenge, whatever their ability. I am very proud of the academy’s achievement with children and the ethos and values that surround us, as a community.
The best way to see how good Lindfield Primary Academy is, would be to come and visit. Please contact the academy office if you would like to visit us and see for yourself. I look forward to meeting you and your child and sharing in the partnership of education.
We are part of a family of academies
We are proud to be part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust, a distinguished organisation dedicated to nurturing and supporting infant, primary, and secondary academies throughout Sussex.
As a family of academies, we collectively pursue common goals and ambitions guided by our shared mission, vision, and values.
Our association with the University of Brighton lends invaluable enrichment to the Trust. Drawing upon their esteemed sponsorship and extensive experience in working with schools, we strive to create an environment where our pupils are not only inspired to excel but also cultivate a lifelong passion for learning.
The benefits of being an academy include:
- Access to expert advice and support from our lead sponsor, the University of Brighton, to further develop our teaching
- Support and expertise from a dedicated professional services team, who help all our academies grow and develop every year
- Curriculum freedoms; as an academy we can develop learning that really excites children
- The continuation of our distinctive and inclusive ethos
- The resources we need to move our good school to outstanding.