Lindfield Primary Academy aims to ensure that teaching and learning continue as effectively as possible in the light of school closure. We are aiming to continue to ensure high educational standards during this time, in line with our academy vision. We are committed to learning as a partnership between children, teachers and parents/carers.
We have an expectation that, during term time, work will be:
- set daily
- set on MyMaths (using your child’s individual login):
and supported by our Learning platform (The VLE) :
- appropriate to year group needs
- completed by all children.
We are providing an opportunity to share work and feedback to teachers through a year group email:
How often and how much?
Work will be set by year groups each day for English, maths and the wider curriculum on your child’s MyMaths webpage. The overview for the whole week will be saved on our VLE as detailed above.
How can parents/carers help?
- Ensure your child can access relevant websites
- Check My Maths and the VLE and discuss what work has been set with your child
- Talk with your child about their work and the importance of completing the work set
- Help your child to manage their time
- Praise your child for successful completion of the work
- Contact the year group via email if there are queries about the work or further help is required - Staff are available between 8:45 and 3:00 each school day
- For students with additional needs, a member of our SEN team will provide remote support to enable you to access the work and answer queries.
Other Useful Contacts
If you have any specific queries please email:
If you are concerned about a safeguarding issue, please email: