Children are grouped co-educationally according to age on a mixed ability basis. The (Published Admission Numbers) for each class is usually 30. There are three forms in each year group. Our current capacity is 630.
- Early Years – Willow, Chestnut and Hazel
- Year 1 – Cherry, Apple and Pear
- Year 2 – Maple, Holly and Rowan
- Year 3 – Silver Birch, Copper Beech and Poplar
- Year 4 – Lime, Pine and Juniper
- Year 5 – Laurel, Cedar and Palm
- Year 6 – Elm, Oak and Ash
In a normal school week, 23 hours and 20 minutes are spent within direct teaching time at Early Years (ages 4-5) and Key Stage 1 (ages 5-7). At Key Stage 2 this is extended to 24 hours and 35 minutes. Breaks and assemblies account for the balance.