Children are grouped co-educationally according to age on a mixed ability basis. The (Published Admission Numbers) for each class is usually 30. There are three forms in each year group with the exception of current Year 6. We will be at full capacity in the year 2019-20.
- Early Years – Willow, Chestnut and Hazel
- Year 1 – Cherry, Apple and Pear
- Year 2 – Maple, Holly and Rowan
- Year 3 – Silver Birch, Copper Beech and Poplar
- Year 4 – Lime, Pine and Juniper
- Year 5 – Laurel, Cedar and Palm
- Year 6 – Elm and Oak
In a normal school week, 23 hours and 20 minutes are spent within direct teaching time at Early Years (ages 4-5) and Key Stage 1 (ages 5-7). At Key Stage 2 this is extended to 24 hours and 35 minutes. Breaks and assemblies account for the balance.